Safe Technology that adds value to life and supports enviornment
Introduction to Clean Water and Energy Trust CWET
CWET provides top-class, innovative products, solutions, and services to our clientele, partners, and stakeholders in India and worldwide. Our clients are the State governments, private enterprises, NGOs & consumers pan India. Building on the strength of our dedicated team and as industry leaders, the organization delivers the best of customer service, promotes sustainability, and offers robust solutions in technology, energy solutions, drinking water and wastewater treatment, training, upskilling, and environmental impact assessments.
We offer ‘ONE STOP’ customized solutions for water treatment and safety example, decentralized water purification plants designed to meet the local raw water quality challenge, automatic chlorination, and monitoring, water purification systems for institutions and households. We provide solar energy-based systems.
CWET has been recognized as one of the leading training and capacity-building partner by the Drinking Water Supply and Sanitation Department of the Ministry of Jal Shakti, Government of India.
Our Portfolio of Services
- Customized Decentralized Water solutions: design, assembly, and maintenance.
- Design, manufacture implementation of advanced IoT solutions, Remote monitoring units, etc.
- Data Monitoring and Reporting through dashboards, cloud-enabled services.
- Rooftop solar power plants with battery backup
Maintenance, Support and Monitoring
- Maintenance support to over 340 water plants with uptime >98%.
- Community Mobilization and awareness generation for new water projects
Training and Capacity building
- Grassroot Social development for entrepreneurship in water and energy
- Building capacity of government officials, NGOs in water access, availability and safety
- Water conservation
- Impact Assessments
- Environmental Assessments
- Feasibility Studies
The Clean Water and Energy Trust (CWET) is an organization functional in the drinking water sector. The objective of the organization is to provide drinking water, waste water, environmental and energy solutions to Safe Water Stations operating in India and abroad. The Trust does not make any distinction based on caste, creed, color or sex in its operations. The aim of the Trust is to benefit the society by playing the critical role in ensuring access to safe drinking water to the public.
The Trust strives to promote the social, economic and political objectives enshrined in the Constitution of India. The Trust engages in activities with a view to improve and promote social welfare initiatives for the poor and underprivileged sections of society in a manner consistent with the best international practices such as sustainable development.
The Trust engages in the following activities mentioned below:
- To provide solutions to existing small water enterprises, hereinafter referred to as SWEs (Small Water Enterprises), POE (Point of Entry) and POU (Point of Use), enabling them to operate efficiently round the clock and provide these stations grading so that acceptance level remains high amongst general public about quality of water supplied by these SWEs
- To help the economically disadvantaged/poor sections of society secure access to clean, potable drinking water
- To provide training to station supervisory staff and to enhance their skill sets
- To establish and/or grant aid for the establishment and maintenance of environmental and water resources like tube wells, wells and water works for supply of safe drinking water and improve sanitation for the use of public in general, especially for the poorer/economically disadvantaged sections of society
- To contribute to improvements in the standard of life of all sections of society in terms of access to quality drinking water and clean energy, and undertake all necessary or ancillary activities towards achieving this purpose, in line with best international practices, in a sustainable manner
- To assist and work alongside various government departments, educational institutions and non-governmental organizations engaged in the promotion of health and sanitation in the country and help them achieve their goals in a sustainable manner
- To associate/affiliate and render assistance and/or grant aid to other public charitable trust or institutions having objectives similar to this trust
- To promote political awareness amongst all sections of society, by engaging in activities which inculcate values of civic awareness and shape model citizens of the country
- To grant relief during natural calamities, such as famine, flood, fire and other occasion of calamities of similar nature and to give donations, subscriptions or contributions to institutions, establishments or persons during such relief work
- To institute and award fellowships, scholarships and monetary assistance to realize the overall objective
Meet our Leadership Team
Chartered Accountant and Managing Trustee
Service Delivery Manager and Founding Trustee
CLIENTS WHO LOVE WORKING WITH US
Alignment with UN Sustainable Development Goals
We are also aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs), a framework of global commitments to create a fairer and more sustainable world by 2030.
The UNSDGs cover challenges ranging from ending hunger and poverty to acting on climate change. CWET is aligned with four UNSDGs and is helping to fulfillment them in the underprivileged communities of India.